Saturday, April 11, 2009

Homework is Done!!

1- Who wrote the obituary of Dumbledore in The Daily Prophet? Elphias Doge

2- What is a Squib? A witch or wizard who can't perform magic. Like my Aunt Arabella. But she is still a member of the Order of the Phoenix and I'm really proud of the way she helps out.

3- Who stole the locket Horcrux from the Black House? Mundungus Fletcher

4- What are the Albus Dumbledores' siblings names? Aberforth and Ariana

5- Where did Hermione leave the money for the eggs and bread that they stole from the lonely farm? Under the chicken coop.

6- What is the quote Lily and James Potter have on their tombstone? "The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death."

 I'm not exactly sure what that means but I love reading the stuff people put on their tombstones. Does that make me wierd??

7- Why did Gilbert Grindewald leave wizarding school? He got expelled for performing dangerous magic on students. How embarassing.

8- Where does Xeno Lovegood first say that Luna is when Ron, Hermione and Harry visit? Collecting plimpies. I would love to know Luna. She sounds really interesting to me.

9- What wood is the wand from The Deathly Hallows supposed to be made out of? Elder wood.

10- How did Harry, Hermione and Ron escape the vaults of Gringotts? Riding a dragon. I love dragons. You can see pictures of them on my blog.

11- What is the name of the all-female Quidditch team that Ginny has a poster of in her room? Holyhead Harpies.

12- Describe what the Undetectable Extension Charm is. It makes the inside of a space larger than the outside. I want to learn this charm so I can use it for the box I store my yarn stash in. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment