Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Quiz Answers

1. What are your three most favorite colors?

Red, purple and pink – but no “red hat society” combinations!

2. What are you three least favorite colors? Harvest gold, avocado green and peach.

3. Your favorite candy is chocolate covered pecan/caramel clusters – actually chocolate covered anything.

4. Who is your favorite Weasley? Ginny or Fleur Delacour (does she count since she married into the family?)

5. Do you knit, crochet, or both? Both – but I prefer to knit

6. What type of kit did you ask for? Socks or fingerless mitts - whatever kit my spoiler thought she had the coolest idea for….

7. Acrylic— (a) has its uses, (b) should all be burned, (c) best yarn to work with? (a) good for charity and baby projects

8. Who is the Gryffindor Head Girl? Millicent Brocklehurst

9. Name four "extras" you would love to receive in your kit.

Little scissors, lingerie bags (for washing socks), Chibi needles (the small size), things with pink skulls on them.

10. What are your three most favorite scents? lavender, citrus and Chanel Coco

11. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks? Why can’t I have both? Um – sweet then.

12. Which Gryffindor and Slytherin students are sisters in real life? Quinn and me. But I also know that Emma Wigworthy and Lizzie Wychwood are twin sisters.

13. Do you really need more stitch markers? Not on your life – I make them.

14. DPNs, circular, or straight? Only circular – but I think I’m set for now!

15. Favorite yarn? Malabrigo – any weight. Dream yarn? Wollmeise

16. Favorite HP Movie? Prisoner of Azkaban

17. Favorite HP character? Professor McGonagall

18. What is your favorite pattern? Clapotis – it’s like crack I tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment